Lower School & Middle School Dates
- Thursday, October 13, 3:00pm – 8:00pm
Child care available 2:45-6:00pm. Child care ends promptly at 6:00pm and the normal late fee of $4/minute applies. No child care available 6:00pm – 8:00pm.
- Friday, October 14, 8:00am – 3:00pm
Full-day and drop-in child care available 8:00am – 6:00pm, email Carly Meloche to register.
Instructions for Scheduling Parent-Teacher Conferences:
Online scheduler will be open Sunday, Sep. 25 at 9:00pm – Oct. 11 at 9:00pm
- Go to http://emerson-school.ptcwizard.com.
- Sign up under “Returning Parents” or, if new, sign up under “First Time? Register Here.”
- Follow the prompts to select your teacher(s) and choose available conference times. If you run into trouble, please see the PTC Wizard Parent Guide for assistance.
- Confirm your conference schedule and print a copy for your reference (a copy will also be emailed to the address you provided).
- While scheduling is open (Sept. 25 – Oct. 11), you can make as many changes as you like to your schedule.
- Please do not schedule more than one time block with each teacher.
- All teachers’ rooms will be listed on your conference schedule.
Lower School Notes:
- Schedule homeroom teacher only
- Specials teachers available for drop-in conferences
Lower School specials teachers (i.e. Science, Art, Music, Computers, Library, Physical Education, and World Languages) will be available for drop-in conferences on Thursday and Friday.
Middle School Notes
- Schedule only one grade level teacher: A, B, C, or D, it doesn’t matter which
Families will rotate through all four academic class teachers (Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies) during the 40-minute conference—10 minutes per subject.
- Schedule world language teacher
Families with Latin students won’t schedule a world language conference. Feedback from Latin teachers will be shared during your grade level conference.
- Enrichment and elective teachers available for drop-in conferences
Middle School enrichment rotation (Art, Drama, PE) teachers and elective (Band, Orchestra, Musical, Ceramics, etc.) teachers will be available for drop-in conferences on both Thursday and Friday during conference hours.
Child Care is Available
- Regular child care is available from 2:45 – 6:00pm at the normal rates.
- All students in the building must sign into the after school program in the library while parents attend conferences.
- Child care ends at 6:00pm on Thursday, even though conferences run until 8:00pm. Normal late fees of $4/minute apply.
- Full day child care is available from 8:00am – 3:00pm at $55/day.
- After care is available from 3:00pm – 6:00pm at $6/hour.
- Hourly child care during conferences is available at $10/hour. Reservations required.
- All students in the building must sign into the after care program in the library while parents attend conferences.
- Send your child with a lunch if he/she will be with us from 12:00pm – 12:30pm.
- Reserve your space: Carly Meloche
Please call the main number, 734-665-5662, or email: