As an independent school, Emerson creates its own curriculum to challenge and educate our students. We are not bound to standardized curriculums and mandates, eliminating any pressure to “teach to the test.” But to ensure Emerson continues to be an exceptional school, we have been independently evaluated and accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS) since 1991.
- Association of Independent Michigan Schools (AIMS)
- Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS)
- Michigan Association for Gifted Children (MAGC)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- UMS (University Musical Society) School of the Year – 2008
- Official Michigan Green School