New, Affordable, 5-Week Format for Middle School Students
Wednesdays, 3:00pm-6:00pm, Oct. 26 – Nov. 30
In response to Emerson family feedback for a shorter, more affordable Dale Carnegie training experience, we are pleased to offer this five-week program which includes the most essential components of the full 8-week course, in a powerful and concise format. Any students in grades 6–8 are welcome, including students from other schools.
The Workshop will help participants to:
- Enhance self-confidence
- Strengthen verbal communication skills
- Manage stress and maintain a positive attitude
- Overcome fear
- Build better relationships at home, school, and in social situations
- Who: 6th-8th graders
- What: Specially-designed, five-session Dale Carnegie® Workshop!
- When: Wednesdays, 3:00pm-6:00pm, Oct. 26 – Nov. 30 (no class Nov. 23)
- Where: Middle School Room 205
- Fee: $600 billed to your account at the end of October
- Included: snack, participant manual, and all supplies
For more information or to reserve a spot, contact Carly Meloche at email@example.com by October 19, 2016.