— By Mrs. Borton (a.k.a. Mrs. B), K-1 Music Teacher
Nothing could be better then to sit back and enjoy “A Day at the Beach,” or in this case music and fun! That’s right, it’s that time of year for our Art and Music sharing time. Please join us next Tuesday, April 28 as the youngest members of our school share their excitement for the Emerson Arts.
K-1 students will share their music in the auditorium and then walk around and view the art show with family and friends. Students are welcome to go home after their sharing time or be check into child-care.
No need to worry if you can’t make it to the “beach” next Tuesday. We will record the music portion of the afternoon and share it with all of the K-1 families.
- 1:00pm – Music sharing in the auditorium
- 1:20pm – Viewing of student art work
- 1:40pm – Students may leave school with their families or be placed into childcare until the end of the school day.
- (Additional childcare will be provided, until the end of the school day, for the Kindergarten students that are not taken home after the performance.)
- 2:00pm Music sharing in the auditorium
- 2:20pm Viewing of student art work
- 2:40pm Students may leave school with their families or be check into childcare.
Dress for the performance in bright, colorful, casual & comfortable clothing
(No additional “costumes” are needed.)