By Bill Schrock, Grade 4 – 5 Physical Education Teacher, Athletic Director, and Dean of Students
- 8:00am – 8:30am: Middle School locker clean out
- 8:30am – 9:00am: Middle School assembles by houses and sign up for field day events (Elementary students stay with teachers)
- 9:00am – 10:30am:
- Grades 1 – 3: Relays and sprints on playground run by Lenny.
- Grades 4 – 5: Relays and sprints on small soccer field across the parking lot
- Middle school: House track meet on big soccer field
- 10:30am – 11:00am: All school rest, bathroom break, etc.
- 11:00am – 11:45am: Faculty vs. 8th grade softball game (parents welcome)
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm: All school lunch with pizza and popsicles
- 12:30pm – 1:00pm: All school recess
- 1:00 – 2:30: Goofy events run by Middle School for K – 5 students. 8th graders will be in the dunk tank.
- 2:30pm: Middle school clean up and everyone returns to their classrooms for dismissal.
Parent volunteers are still needed for morning and afternoon games. Please sign up online or contact Jen Pinto, Field Day Volunteer Coordinator, at 734-276-1031 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
+ Sign up online